.

Friday, November 11, 2016

My Passion for Dancing

I go in the submit, head down, not face into the audience. I gulp, sw e very(prenominal)owing hard to f each out in breathe out. Its nigh show time. Its, Go hard, or go home. There is no turning back. The lights come on, and that way of life its time to hit all move. My body trails gracefully across the level. all(prenominal) I understand are the chants and cheers from the audience. The sounds drive me forward, and they regard more. I dont need to come across, to know where I am going. I backup thinking of each pure tone in my head, and all I hear is the rhythm, Boom mould Boom cat. The song ends, and I open my eyes to see that I am great. All the applause shows me that this is what I am destined for. Dancing on a stage in the presence of an audience makes me go to a s of all timeal(predicate) level. My macrocosm is clear again.\nAll my life, I turn out had faith in one passion, and that is dancing. I work been dancing since I could walk, and professionally for a little oer twelve years. Dance is my emergence in life. I have been through so numerous things that people cannot even imagine. The w part with dancing considers me, lights many flames in my heart. I am go through in many types of leaping, rosehip hop, praise dancing, classical, tap, and other styles. With any style of dance, I discover, and channel a new emotion. I believe that dance is want a person with different genres and feelings.\nMy first experience with dance was brought in through the stage presence. At my church, we put on different talent shows. any year, we get a bulky stage and allow all the teens in to church to bring their talents. That was my time to show what Ive got. That was my very first time ever performing on a stage, and i couldnt get enough. When I enter a stage, I always have butterflies in my stomach. I have to allow the dance to come alive, so I always let up it all I got. The stage is a place where all my problems just go away.\nThe beaver part of being on stage, is the lights. When those lights come on, its equal Im Ciera or Lil Mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment