.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stop Smoking :: essays research papers

Behavior Change Contract Paper     When the class was archetypical told about the contract, I thought to myself that this can really help me contraceptive diaphragm smoking if I stick with it. I take about a pack a day, which is 20 cigarettes. I wanted to gradually come the amount of cigarettes I stinkpot every week for 7 weeks until I gimmickped smoking. Unfortunately this didnt work and I was smoking the resembling amount I started with after the first week of the contract. thither were troika sets of factors that realy influenced me to continue to smoke.               The first factor is the reinforcing factor, smoking is a very brotherly and there are so many people that do it. There are always groups of people smoking anywhere, anytime. School is where I smoke the most cigarettes because I know a lot of people that smoke and whenever I see someone I know smoking I will join them and have a c igarette.      Next is the predisposing factor, this includes everything that is in my honcho already. Examples of this would be how I am mentally addicted to cigarettes and it feels like I will never be able to stop. This factor in my stamp has the biggest influence on me smoking.     The last factor is the enabling factor now cigarettes are so easy to get, even so for minors. Many of the stores wont even check IDs they just sell them to whomever. Another enabling factor is that I make money, and can afford to buy the cigarettes at whatever hurt they are.     As you see these three factors had a lot to do with the apprehension why I couldnt stop smoking cigarettes. I to a fault think that another reason why I couldnt stop was because of the whole reward system.

No comments:

Post a Comment